Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Nail Colors!

It was time for a new manicure and pedicure. My hands and my feet (especially my feet) look like they have had it lately. For my hands, it is because I haven't been as diligent as I usually am with lotion, especially after hand washing. For my feet- well, you know how summer and sandals can be.



Please excuse the bad paint job, especially on the toes. I painted them on my lunch break at work in my car, haha. I went with OPI's "I'm Not Really A Waitress" for my hands, and Essie's Glamour Do for my toes. The Essie one was a free gift from Glamour! It is super pretty, but super sheer. I used something like 3 coats because I was afraid it just looked clear.

Somebody at work commented that I don't match the nail polish on my toes and fingers. I don't do that because I think it looks too... staged maybe? Besides, I think the notion that you have to do that is outdated.

What do you think of these colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment