Friday, July 24, 2009

Flirty little summer dresses

One of the best things about summer is that getting dressed is so much easier. Just throw on a little summer dress and go. You can dress it up or down depending on what accessories you choose.

One of my favorite places to look for summer clothes is none other than Victoria's Secret. Well, the website anyway, as the store is mostly about what goes on under the clothes.

I did some virtual window shopping and came up with a list of looks I would love to add to my closet right now. Here are just a few dresses every girl needs:

A white dress- so fresh and clean looking. Great with any skin tone, and can be worn during the day or at night.




A shirtdress- a look that screams "borrowed from the boyfriend," which is right on trend right now.



The one shoulder- also right on trend. This one is a no-brainer for date night, weddings, basically anytime you want or need to knock someone's socks off. It bares a little skin without being revealing, and the options for accessorizing are endless.




Peasant dress- you all know how I feel about the boho-chic style. This kind of dress fits right in with that look.




The sporty dress- who doesn't love a built-in bra? This is the kind of dress you can run around, play and flirt in, but it still looks super cute!




So there you have it, my choices for must have dresses. While some of these looks are particularly in fashion right now, I think these are styles it is good to keep around. They can all be reworked easily in order to look more of the moment.

What do you all think? Have I forgotten any?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome selection of all those little dresses!! I got a new summer dress from Chadwicks just last week...

    ReplyDelete