Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gypsy girl


I wore this skirt because it is so damn comfortable. And the volume is very... "forgiving." But I knew I needed to balance out the volume by wearing something more form fitting on top. I wore heels in hopes of giving me some height and lengthening the legs, but I may have picked the wrong ones. I wanted a nude colored shoe, but these are more pink. What do you think?

I wore a cocktail ring, some chandelier earrings you can't see in the picture and my watch and wedding rings. My husband says I should have gone a little crazy with the accessories, and looking at this picture I kind of agree. I just didn't want to overwhelm my frame since the skirt was so big to begin with, haha.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! It would also look lovely with some super strappy sandals that are in-style right now.
    I love the pairing with the simple top!

    ReplyDelete