Monday, July 20, 2009

Nutrition for your skin!



My friend Alberta came to visit for the weekend, all the way from Mt. Vernon in NY. Along with eating out, getting ice cream, watching the new Harry Potter movie, and playing dominoes, she and I talked skin.

Night time skin care to be exact. Alberta has great skin naturally, but she has recently changed up her night time routine. A friend recommended a few products to her, which she has been using a few weeks. She loved the results, both immediate and over time, and has thus passed the recommendation on to me.

Two nights in a row, I patted Garnier Nutritioniste Skin- Renew Daily Anti-fatigue eye cream gently around my eye. Alberta told me she noticed a difference in her eye area the first time trying the product. So did I! The dark areas were brighter and fine lines were slightly diminished. It was a very slight difference, but improvement nonetheless.

She also had me sample her Garnier Nutritioniste Skin- Renew Overnight Regenerating Cream both nights as well. I immediately noticed it sunk into my skin, instead of sitting on top of the skin and feeling greasy. This is an issue especially in the summer for me- oil, humidity and clogged pores are a recipe for disaster. If a night cream sinks into my skin instead of just leaving an oily layer on top, I am a happy camper. The next morning, my face still did not feel greasy- a feat in itself.

If you are looking for a good eye cream and/or night cream, put these two on your to-try list! Thanks for the tip Alberta!

No comments:

Post a Comment